Old January 14th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Juan,

As I said in my previous post.... YOU prove who YOU are....for the world to
see.

Your chosen mama's dress in which you choose to hide speaks perfectly to
the content of your post. Gibberish indeed! LOL!

If you wish to speak of gibberish, look no further than the sentence above.

Hey! Look, Sherlock! A clue! Proving something I've never denied! What a
concept, putz!

Juan, all I was "proving" is that your behavior here neither fits nor befits
the paragraph I quoted from ANN.

Take your medicine. Come back when you make some sense. LOL!

I neither take nor need any medicine, other than the occaisional aspirin.
Just because my previous post may not make sense to you, does not mean it
does not make sense to others. You show us who you are... in every action
you take here. In fact Juan, why don't you put a link on your website
directing your visitors here, so they can see your "other" persona. Might
be enlightening.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message

mercy snip

Your chosen mama's dress in which you choose to hide speaks perfectly to
the content of your post. Gibberish indeed! LOL!

The following was copied from an ANN page that I believe was posted
around 1999.