Old September 8th 04, 04:00 PM
C J Campbell

"Roger Halstead" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:47:24 GMT, "G.R. Patterson III"
wrote:

C J Campbell wrote:

Or should I say flagpole rash. I just found out one of the line guys

was
dragging my plane around with a tug and managed to snag the flagpole,
leaving a nice flagpole shaped dent in the leading edge of the left

wing. I

Doesn't that call for a spar inspection and possibly the carry though.

Yeah, but the spar is easy to inspect and it does not appear to be damaged
in any way.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

told Mike to just tie the guy to the flagpole, and I will bring in some

wood
to set him on fire tomorrow morning.

Just cover him with honey and the fire ants will get him prepped for
the barbecue.

We have no fire ants around here.

Actually, as I told Mike yesterday, this guy will probably be the most
careful line guy in the world from now on. He is no longer just a line guy,
but one with experience, and I doubt he will ever be so careless again.

The line guy is off for the week for scheduled surgery. Maybe I will just go
to the hospital and pull on his stitches a little. Or at least help change
his bandages.... Just to show I have no hard feelings, you know. :-)