Old April 3rd 20, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default The Ant And The Elephant

Here we are in Florida with a lockdown and the clouds are looking good for a great day of soaring tomorrow. So I will tell all of you about the ant and the elephant.
The two were great friends, they went to the movies together and after exiting the movie the elephant fell into a big hole and could not get out. His friend the ant, told him to stay calm and not to worry while he contacted his friend with a motor glider, a ASG29 with a pop up engine to pull him out of the hole. Soon the ASG29 Motorglider showed up and pulled the elephant out of the hole.
The next day the elephant and the ant went back to the movies and after leaving the ant fell into a huge hole and could not get out. The elephant realizing what a situation his companion was faced with told the ant not to worry that he would straddle the hole and he could climb out on his penis. The elephant straddled the hole and the ant climbed out to safety and they were friends for life.
The morale of the story is that if you have a big tool you do not need a ASG29 motorglider. I hope this story knocks the edge of the COVID 19 situation that we are all faced with. Bob