Old August 2nd 03, 12:07 PM
Justin Case

Check with those folks that advertise in TAP. ALso look at AOPA's
plan through MBNA. ZOOK seems to be a good workhorse for you as does
the Bank of Pryor. If you can possibly do it, look into using the
home as collateral as a second mortgage or home equity loan. The
interest will be tax deductible.

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 02:28:58 -0500, "VM"
wrote:

I'm in the process of purchasing my first airplane. A 1980 Piper Archer II.
Can anyone offer advice on where to go for financing. I filled out an
application on line and thought I had financing approved. It turns out all
I have is a quote with a lengthy approval process to follow. So I need a
bank that will works fast.

Thanks in advance,
VM