Old August 2nd 03, 06:03 PM
Tom Legg

consesus that if you can do it with a home equity line, that'd be
easiest and best. If you really want to do an aircraft loan, you might
try contacting Mark Baumgartner at JetDollars in FLorida at
800-971-9921. He's an aircraft loan broker who can get about the best
rates and terms, but expect to provide income verification and other
information usually associated with financing for the best terms and
rates. Also on low value loans, under $300K, AOPA has a program through
MBNA that is pretty good from what I've heard. Generally they will just
want employment verification or two years' tax returns and a simple
financial statement and to pull a credit report. Bear in mind, however,
that each and every time someone pulls your credit report, it drops your
score by 2-5 points for some unfathomable reason.

Tom Legg

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.