Old July 23rd 03, 03:53 AM
Steve Ruse

Hey Mont,

Let me know if you have a spot in the dorms. I'm looking at tents on Ebay
right now, but a real room would be nice. Two of my friends were supposed to
go with me, but they both wussed out. I'll be there Saturday & Sunday night.

Thanks,

Steve
(a non-snorer)

"Montblack" wrote in message
.. .

I might be offering to share my dorm room at UW-Osh with someone, or some
group ( I get a bed!! No snoring from floor sleepers)

My plans are still up in the air right now. One of our original 3 is

already
a no-go, the other is iffy, along with me. What a troop, eh? (Sh*%

happens)

My dorm room vs David's farm house:

- 30 minutes from EAA - jogging
- Outlets for fans
- One bed available (floor space available also)
- TV somewhere - maybe a lounge someplace down the hall
- Free continental breakfast (last night's pizza)
- Heated pool on campus - somewhere.
- Giant bathroom!!!
- Not sure on price yet.... :-)

If I go it alone to Oshkosh this year, I'll post a [bed/floor] "for let"
notice. I'll know, for sure, in a day or two.

(room dates)
Thur, Fri, Sat nights
31st, 1st, 2nd.

I'm 60/40 going at this point, probably by myself - which ain't all bad
(read: relaxing).

Montblack
remove numbers for e-mail