Old June 1st 04, 12:15 PM
unt

Does anybody have experience with the support in europe?

We have one 302 in our DuoDiscus and I can confirm the problem with the TE
setting.
Today everybody owns a IPAQ or equal and can use the setup program to
manipulate the settings.

Thanks, FW.

"Ian McPhee" wrote in message
om...
People do not come much better than Gary K at Cambridge. Just talk to
him on the phone and quietly he goes thru things with you.
Regretfully the quality control of Martinsville Cambridge left a bit
to be desired but it was real basic stuff which took 5 min to fix. Do
not blame Gary for Martinsville reliability problems as he was not
there - Earlier he was with Cambridge at Warren VT so he has much of
Dave Ellis knowledge stored up there. Like Paul I should say I am an
agent but I tell you as I find it. Everybody deserves a perfect
cambridge and gary well help you achieve that. I would suggest a 302
in club use should LOCK the TE setting so people can not fiddle with
it - it is done in PC software. Ian McPhee Australia