Old October 11th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.military
Matt Barrow

Default (THIS IS SO ... something..)

"Dave S" wrote in message
link.net...
Who is your cardiologist..
Where is the hospital...
Where is something verifiable other than just "send me money"...

And committing fraud over a public medium is a Federal offense.

mike wrote:
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix
so i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is i need
around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last
resort for money i have
tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my
dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much
mike collins