Old January 1st 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

You originally sent an email to this group telling us all to search for
SOES (circa 1979-1981 or some time close to that) on the Cherry Point
website. I did that, didn't find the article you referred to, asked
you, you checked and gave me a good link to the story and I read it.
So, back to my question (again)...what EXACTLY was it you wanted us to
see (besides a story that gives YOU a warm, fuzzy feeling)??? As for me
not being able to take what I dish out, I don't get that either. What
did I dish out to you? I just asked what you wanted me to
(specifically) get from the above mentioned article. I got what
transpired, I just wondered what was so extraordinary in there. I read
stuff like this in the paper everyday (people helping people). And, in
this case, it looks like you were a cog in the wheel. Did you help to
stop the woman's bleeding? Did you call to get an incubator for the
baby? You fixed a wire so the ship could fly. The pilot flew the bird.
The doctor at the other end saved the waoman and child. Happy ending.
What more is there. I want to hear it from YOU, that's all! Again, I
guess I will NEVER get it and you don't have the common courtesy to give
me what I have repeatedly asked for.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
t...

Ask them for what? To verify you were in the MC? That you did your job?
Yeah, it was a good thing that you did, no doubt, but it sounds just like
any other day in the Air Force.

LOL! Yeah, sure, that must be the story.

No, REALLY, what the hell do you want anybody to find by reading the
article?

What article, Scott? Do you even have a clue what you're talking about? Can
you follow your own trains of thought? Who's on first?

Here's my logic. I did something to help out and I didn't view it as any
big deal. Now you come off as pompous with the snide attitude.

Which only says you're just another one of those who can't take what you
dish out. You go, boy.

I guess I won't ever get it

That much is clearly apparent.