Old January 2nd 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Looking silly in a flight suit

Fear not, Yawn has the RAH Class Clown and RAH Class Moron Titles sewn
up. Nobody else is even in the running!
anon wrote:
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
LOL! Does your father know you're the best clown in RAH? LMAO! Your
backpedalling act is HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I'm not sure my father is aware of my clownish activities. However, do you
think that I'm viewed as the "best clown"? Do you have special
qualifications to make such a claim? I will defer to your knowledge of
things, clownish.

On the other hand, everyone is now aware that you weren't sincere in your
demands that we research your military service. Will you sign a
DA-1800????? You are the one that is back-pedaling.

I have contacted the IGMC and provided details regarding your unauthorized
use of Marine uniforms.