Old January 7th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Stefan

Default Confusion about when it's my navigation, and when it's ATC

Wolfgang Schwanke schrieb:

Agree, but why am I wrong? I didn't say anything to the contrary. I said
_if_ MSFS allows you to fly the 172 up there, then it's wrong.

Maybe a communications problem? If MSFS lets you climb there in a 172 on
your own, then it's wrong. If however it just lets you put it up there
as a starting point, this isn't wrong per se. The question then is, how
does it handle the situation?

I have no doubt that anything can be modelled to a high degree of
accuracy. The issue is, does MSFS?

No idea. Most probably not.

Stefan