Old October 15th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Hickey

Default Press Release for Immediate Circulation

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

“Narco Avionics and XCOM Avionics, Manufacturing Partnership Agreement”

Interesting.
I was just about to reach for the phone to see if I could find out why
Narco does not answer my emails. I have inquired twice about having
my Narco Mark 12D upgraded to the D+, and have sent emails asking
about schedule, and so far have not received any reply. Guess I will
give the phone a try.

Tim Hickey

Zenith CH-300 Driver.