Old December 29th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
grafxman

Default NEW Terra TRT 250 and Terra AT 3000 altitude digitizer - $500

On Dec 24, 3:21*pm, grafxman wrote:
I bought both these units while attending the Sun & Fun airshow in
Lakeland in 1990. I sold the aircraft I owned at the time and I never
did get around to installing them. They are new from the factory in
all respects. They include the installation kits and manuals. They
will be supplied in their original factory boxes. They have never been
installed or had power applied to them. My original cost was over
$1100. Check here for photos:

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/for/968800094.html

SOLD