Old August 25th 03, 03:21 AM
Dan Luke

"Satellite" wrote:
I don't think that's the issue here. (PPL - 110h) Why are you

trying to
discredit me anyways?

You did that yourself when you failed to notice that Flynn's Tiger has
a fairly fresh engine whereas the Cessnas you were touting were all
near or past TBO. You also said you wouldn't fly in anything older
than 20 years, a silly prejudice.

Running out of arguments?

You also disregarded the fact that the Tiger has an autopilot worth
several thousand dollars.

If you buy the Tiger you will have to update the avionics sooner or

later -
this will cost you incl. install about $20000 to $25000 -

They've already been upgraded and will be ok for as long as the
Cessnas' will.

And don't talk to me like I am an idiot,

Don't pop up in this newsgroup calling another poster's airplane a
joke without knowing what you're talking about - someone might think
you're an idiot.

I was an aircraft mechanic and
helicopter mechanic in the German Army - I did my research.

Then how come you didn't know the going price for a nice '79 Tiger?

If you want to by a runout Skyhawk and turn it into a diesel science
project, fine, please tell us all about it. But Flynn will probably
get what he's asking for the Tiger, and whoever buys it will pass you
on the airway.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM