Old February 27th 12, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Info on Mosquito

You're never too high in a Mosquito. With that trailing edge, you can fly
straight down without exceeding the redline. I've done it. As for lacking
performance, here's a flight I did last summer in a borrowed ship:
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0...l?dsId=2054684

"Mike" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 12:06 pm, Walt Connelly Walt.Connelly.
wrote:
Okay folks, help me out here. How about some of you old timers weigh in
on the Mosquito. Handling? One man rigging? Possible dollar range?
Let me know what you think, I don't know squat.

Walt

--
Walt Connelly

Hi Walt