Old February 27th 12, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Simon France

Default Info on Mosquito

Big cockpit, good handling, good brakes, push-button trimming,
parallelogram stick(not twitchy even at VNE). I rig it single-
handed with two trestles and a wing root dolly.

Si

At 21:45 27 February 2012, Dan Marotta wrote:
You're never too high in a Mosquito. With that trailing edge,

you can fly
straight down without exceeding the redline. I've done it. As

for lacking

performance, here's a flight I did last summer in a borrowed

ship:
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0...ightinfo.html?

dsId=2054684

"Mike" wrote in message

On Feb 27, 12:06 pm, Walt Connelly wrote:
Okay folks, help me out here. How about some of you old

timers weigh in
on the Mosquito. Handling? One man rigging? Possible dollar

range?
Let me know what you think, I don't know squat.

Walt

--
Walt Connelly

Hi Walt