Old August 29th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
J a c k

Default P-51's....

Duncan Riddle wrote [from r.a.m.]:

Bullwinkle wrote:

Hey, guys: those of us who fly gliders appreciate the notification
about the P-51 thing. Really.

But now that the discussion has degenerated into puerile name calling and
kindergarten level "I'm tougher than you" posturing, please take it
elsewhere. At least take it off rec.aviation.soaring.

What, and miss out on how good threads go bad the r.a.m way, when Rob
and Dan get at it?

See, BW, the thing is: you gotta remove r.a.s. from the "to" line before
you send. It's tricky, I know, but now they know where we live.

Jack