Old July 21st 03, 04:28 PM
Chris Ehlbeck

I had a friend who lost his battery cover (on his first use of the headset).
He had pretty much the same thing happen with a few exceptions. He had a
hard time explaining to DC "No it was with the headset. I lost it." After
he got the new cover, they called to make sure he got it and if he was
satisfied with the service.

Chris
--
I'm learning to fly! See what's going on.
www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-cehlbeck

"journeyman" wrote in message
u.com...

...It's entirely well deserved.

The cover for the battery compartment of my ANR headset disappeared
recently, so this week I finally got around to calling their customer
service 800# and spoke to a nice lady who has an apparently very
well-stocked odds and ends drawer. The cover arrived in Saturday's
mail and fits perfectly. Without so much as a "shipping and handling"
charge. Awesome.

Morris