Old November 18th 03, 09:56 PM
Jim

I was getting some duel, so my instructor flew from the back seat.

Headset off, unzip coat, touch chin to chest, reach straight back over
shoulders and grab the back of your coat, pull the back of your coat up and
forward over your head so now you have your arms still in the sleeves and
are looking at the back of your coat with the collar between your wrists.
Now just pull your arms out of the sleeves and you have the coat in your
lap. Got it? )

Works while driving too, if you can get your wife to hold the wheel

--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
It happened
just last week doing rudder excersises in a Super Cub, even though the
outside air temp was 20 degrees, once I got my coat off and the heat

off,
was fine.

The REAL issue here is: How the heck did you get your coat off while

flying
a Cub?

Last time I was in a Cub, it was pretty tight in there -- and I was

wearing
a T-shirt and shorts, with the door off! I can't imagine squirming out of

coat while airborne...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA