Old November 25th 04, 11:01 PM
Michelle P

Andrew,
PCEFIS.
www.pcflightsystems.com
Michelle (satisfied customer)

Andrew Gideon wrote:

Can anyone provide a pointer to some hardware/software usable on a portable
computer (Microsoft's CE, or perhaps even XP on a small system) that
provides a backup AI solution using "solid state gyros" (accelerometers?
altitude heading reference system?). I'm looking for something that I can
run on a system also running Airgator's NavAir product.

Bluetooth-speaking would be especially interesting.

Thanks...

Andrew

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity