Old March 21st 14, 02:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
dpilot

Default Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt

On Saturday, August 10, 2013 2:08:26 AM UTC-4, Barnyard BOb wrote:
On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 20:57:17 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 15:26:20 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 15 May 2013 04:10:30 -0500, Richard

wrote:

Anybody still monitoring RAH?

I miss the days of Chuck, Badwater Bill, Zoom, Juan, Tony, John, John,

the RAH 14. I was mostly a lurker but it was great entertainment.

Still monitoring but haven't seen anything worth responding to in

ages.

I miss Badwater and Juan about as much as cancer...

and the feelings were mutual even back then.

Bill, the bully, was the greatest pilot on the planet.

Jaun was a genius too, if you listened to him.

Myself, at 75, I still fly my RV3 and am far from dead.

With 59 years of licensed flight, I've seen a lot of pilots

screw the pooch that thought they were hot ****.

For you, Clare, I still think car engines in airplanes suck!

P.S.

Who I do really miss is Vicki Cruse, Zoom's ex-wife.

We were good friends until her untimely death in England.

Stil kicking and flying...

~ Barnyard BOb ~

Barnyard, I thought you were dead.
I went to your funeral and you surely looked dead.
Good old Pinkneyville!!!
dpilot