Old January 30th 17, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Test results LiFePO4 glider batteries after 6 years

I think it would also be good to record ambient temperature of your test area when doing a capacity test. If it's always say 70*F +/- 3*F, then temperature is not a factor in AH.
A AH test in a 50*F area will yield a different AH value than a 80*F area. I know I can find a "temp compensation chart" for LA batteries pretty quick, not sure about LiFe batteries.

Same goes for charging, temp of the batteries have an effect on charge voltage and charge rate. In LA batteries, it's the inverse of temperature, I will assume LiFe is the same.