Old August 8th 18, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default SeeYou

On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 7:34:10 PM UTC-7, Waveguru wrote:
Well, it never does continue working. It works fine right up to when my subscription runs out. First it starts freezing up while I’m using it, and now none of the maps come up. This happens every year at the end of my paid subscription. I finally pony up and it works fine for another year. This is all a coincidence, eh?

Boggs

That is strange.
Version 9.1 on my desktop and 9.2 on the laptop are working beyond subscription.

Are you trying to use satellite images or Meteorology?
If so, deselect them, as access does expire with the subscription.
Jim