Old August 8th 18, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Loading SUA File In ClearNav

I hope someone can help.Â* I'm in Montrose, CO on a gliding safari and
there are several fire TFRs in the area.Â* I have created a TFR file but
can't figure out how to load it into my ClearNav II flight computer.Â*
I've also looked through the ClearNav website and can't find the
information there.

I have created a directory structure on a USB stick which matches the
structure used by the CN Simulator.Â* The SUA file works on the simulator
but not in the aircraft.Â* I installed the stick before turning on the
CNII but when stepping through the menus to load an SUA file, I don't
find the file listed.Â* What am I missing?
--
Dan, 5J