Old August 8th 18, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

Default Looking for HP14 Plans

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 12:23:35 PM UTC-7, Peter Smith wrote:
On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:39:55 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone out there have a set of hp14 plans gathering dust in some back corner of your garage or hangar? I could sure use them to help in a restoration project. I would buy them or pay to have them scanned or pay for shipping postage from anywhere .
Thanks, Dan

All of Schreder's papers were donated to the National Air & Space Museum. If they had been, as promised, given to the National Soaring Museum, I'm sure they could have helped you (though since I'm now retired from the NSM, I don't speak for them). If all else fails, try contacting Russ Lee at the NASM.

Wayne Paul in Idaho may be able to help you. His HP centered website is at this link. http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/