Old October 29th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default where to see routes on internet?

There is a job title, real estate agent... Airplanes are a
fact of life. Just as waterfowl migrate, airplanes migrate.
Some things are daily and some are seasonal, like football
season near a college town.

He has the mistaken I'd that airplanes follow routes and
they do to an extant near terminal areas, particularly Class
B airspace.

"Sylvain" wrote in message
| Jim Macklin wrote:
| Buy a place as close as possible to a nuclear power
plant,
| or a presidential residence or get ear plugs. Airplanes
can
| fly almost anywhere.
|
| The guy was not one of the nutjobs who want to close
| all airports because they inconvenience him (except when
they
| actually do need transportation), but he asked politely
how
| to find information that might help him choose a better
place
| for him when he moves.
|
| I mean, we do criticize (and rightfully so) people who
move
| near an airport and then complain about it, but this guy
is