Old October 4th 06, 04:23 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace,misc.education,soc.culture.jewish
Crozo

Default How can an alleged Jew as Dave Touretzky work at the CMU?

Oh, I believe it is, Steve. Barbara has really gone off the deep end
on this one. Eh, fecal consumer? The only person around here that is
even remotely acting like a Nazi is you, parker and your host of OSA
friends. You can't make any actual arguments so you have attack people
with possibly the most asinine accusations I have ever seen. Why is it
necessary to do this to defend Scientology? Is Scientology not able to
support itself?

Steve Foley wrote:
"Barbara Schwarz" wrote in message
ps.com...

antisectes wrote:
How can a nazie barbie like you work for a nazi cult?

Calling me a Nazi, is Nazi-libel,

Is "Ignorant Slut" more fitting?