Old November 26th 03, 11:15 AM
Cub Driver

Is this really as long and
convoluted a process as I've heard?

Five years ago, it was 3-6 months for two cases I know of. The shorter
one was me. I got a friend who worked at the Dept Transportation to
call and inquire about it. A few days later I got a call from a clerk
who said that one line (drugs, I think) hadn't been filled out. I told
her "no" and the medical came through in a week or so.

If it's not in your hands in a month, why don't you call the office
(there's usually one in a nearby city) of your Congressman and whimper
a bit? Congressional staff love to make phone calls on behalf of
constitutents. It doesn't take much effort, and it makes voters happy.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put CUB in subject line)

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com