Old December 17th 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jowah

Default Hanger Queen jsc2003-00684.jpg

That is an awesome story.... I had a similar experience at HDO with some
T6 Texans, except I was in a C172. Man... I would love to take one of
those T6's for a spin.

Joe

Skyway wrote:
This looks like Ellington AFB in Houston. I've had the privilege of
flying there on several occasions. Even was in the pattern with the
T-38's once. I was in a Cessna Cardinal (1977 B model) and they were
shooting touch-n-go's and made several passes by me **very** close
before I made my landing. It was one of the most memorable moments in
my private pilot career, I will never forget it.

Chris

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..
David Hartung wrote:
My guess is that this lady would prefer not to spend much time in the
hanger!

She is spending a lot of time in Orbit right now with the Space
Shuttle and International Space Station.

Cheers,

Dave