Old February 23rd 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default annual interruptus

Jay Masino wrote:
Jay Honeck wrote:

Anyway, the point is that no 55 year-old person should be
contemplating "retirement" in 2007.

That's weird, I'm only 44 and not a day goes by where I don't
contemplate retirement. I'm pretty sure I won't work past 59 1/2 (401K
withdraw age) unless I get some airport related "retirement job".

--- Jay

Curious, what is your plans for insurance? However, you are only 44 and
a lot can change. I am 61 and that is a concern. My company has good
insurance plan. It would be costly to retire, but I am ready.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP