Old November 23rd 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS -Video

On Nov 23, 6:05*am, D Ramapriya wrote:
Over the years, I've been told that (a) the flaps take far
too long to retract to be beneficial and (b) the drag they produce is
generally more efficient than the corresponding tire braking benefit.

The Sundowner has "manual" flaps and retract instantly.

I can see what you say on a Cessna since they take some time to go up,
but my POH actually has the instructions after landing, flaps up, then
braking.