Old December 17th 03, 11:25 AM
JJ

"Gord Beaman" ) wrote in message . ..
(JJ) wrote:

I am looking for a piece of advice that was given to me when I was a
new guy in the fleet. Basically it said shut up new guy and listen, I
don't care what grades you had in flight school, you are nothing now.
You'll know when you are important when people come to you and start
asking you questions. If anyone can post a copy of this here I would
appreciate it.
-Thanks, J

OK...here you go:

shut up new guy and listen, I don't care what grades you had
in flight school, you are nothing now. You'll know when you
are important when people come to you and start asking you
questions.

-Gord.

"I'm trying to get as old as I can,
and it must be working 'cause I'm
the oldest now that I've ever been"

That sounds familiar, thank you. I remember the one I got was a good
long page of shut up and listen, and here's why. Anyone else?
--Thanks,J