Old May 27th 05, 04:03 PM
Journeyman

In article 7%Rke.2788$IC6.2762@attbi_s72, Jay Honeck wrote:

Cool story, Jay. Has anyone ever told you that you write well? :-)

In the end, we could have easily beaten the airlines home from Seattle in
Atlas, our Cherokee 235. Well, except for those cumulo-nimbus clouds that
were towering to 40,000 feet over Colorado...

Why would that be a problem? Last summer, we landed in Peoria short of
Iowa City (due to t-storms), but continued on through Iowa to South
Dakota, Montana, Idaho, to Seattle. Never went near Colorado.

Morris (learning U.S. Geography the hard way)