Old October 7th 07, 05:28 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:20:30 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:27:18 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:47:43 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
Select weapon!

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after asking me what speed I was doing down his road.

What does that have to do with the Terminator's choice of weapons?

I was querying your use of only 40 watts. My stereo is 3000 watts ffs.

And how am I supposed to know? I did not write the script.

You chose the power of the plasma rifle.

Its watt they said in the film.

So you haven't even test driven one then?

I can try one out on some parrots if you like.

What is the punishment for bigamy?
Two mother-in-laws.

That should make me feel sorry for mooslimes (but it doesn't).

I'm not surprised.

No, why would you be?

I can think of no reason. Unless you put a drawing pin on my chair.

Does that make you think?

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first-class section of a jet liner.
The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten or fifteen seconds.
The man went back to his reading.
A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered quite violently once more. Assuming the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering.
Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman, and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose, then shuddered violently. Are you okay?"
"Sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied. "I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I've never heard of that condition before," he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"
"Yes," the woman nodded. "Pepper."

Dr. Peppers?