Old January 4th 08, 05:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
centerplace

Default art - The Shepherd - Troy White - Liberators with little friend

of course, Mitchell, I assume you'd be posting the naval (and civil war)
stuff to alt.binaries.pictures.military (unless otherwise informed, that's
where I'll be looking for it)

again, thanks!

Keith

\\\\\\\

"centerplace" wrote in message
hello, Michell...

yes, I, for one, would appreciate any of the naval stuff - and, later,
also civil war stuff

thanks!

Keith

\\\\\\\

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
"centerplace" wrote in newssefj.4000$M24.1811
@newsfe17.lga:

as always, with thanks to the original posters

That would be Charles Perrin. His frames are pretty
unique.

I have a collection of his aviation stuff (and his
naval stuff, and his civil war stuff) if anyone wants
to see it.