Old January 12th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

Default Club Class suggestions

Hi Ian

Glad to hear you are coming back from the dark side...

I happen to know of a 50% ownership (90% use - because the other partner plays
with his other toys) share in a mint LS8 that would meet your requirements.

Otherwise I would go with the Cirrus + good instruments. It has the advantage of
a really good community, and if it is sorted out already you can get flying
immediately.

Cheers
Bruce

nimbusgb wrote:
There are a couple of LS1-d's about and I am considering those as
well. I have previously owned both an LS1 and a Libelle so I am aware
of their merits. The reaon I have discounted the LS4's and ASW 20's is
their current prices. They are running at 60% more than the others.

As to returning to the fold.... sailing just cant hack it! On a good
UK summers day I long to be airborne and the Alps and Pyrenees are
calling again!

Currently its between a Cirrus with superb instrumentation and good
trailer, Libelle, very good price and LS1 with good trailer but iffy
instrumentation.