Old April 21st 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
AugerIn[_2_]

Default Spamming Aholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Logajan wrote:
gregvk wrote:
Jim Logajan wrote in
:

gregvk wrote:
A boil on society's butt. A dead bird in a public swimming pool.

A turd in a punch bowl.
Quite - apt decriptors for people who initiate cross-posts to a.u.k.

Supernews has been advised of your misconduct. HAND

Thanks - much appreciated. I've been unable to stop reading Usenet for
years although I've wished I could (poor self-discipline, I know - probably
some sort of addiction) and a little external push would provide the
psychological finality I possibly need.

Usenet is where people of limited means can voice their
opinion and with innovative word placement techniques make
the first page of Goggle regarding their topic thus becoming
a large voice in a sea of digital ****

First page of Google means instant exposure WORLDWIDE

You can do that via Usenet using simple free word placement
techniques

Keep Usenet. **** Politically Correct Tyranny