Old March 13th 04, 12:45 PM
BUFDRVR

Of course I ignore all your posts.

No you don't. What you are guilty of is posting ridiculous jealous Russian
garbage and then run away when confronted with facts. That's exactly as you've
done here.

I told you do want my comments
to your crap you have to appologize first (you know for what).

ROFLMAO....for confronting you with facts? You'll never get an apology out of
me for that.

Otherewise sorry, my dear you was shoot down somethere over
Yugoslavia and missing since that time.

The Serbs are allowing me to use a computer hooked up to the internet? Mighty
nice of them. What has my family been told? Aren't they (and the media) a bit
curious about a B-52 pilot who deployed to a conflict 5 years ago and never
returned?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"