Old March 26th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Cost of ownership????

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
Marco Leon wrote:
You're welcome. FYI, I stopped using it because I didn't like what
it was telling me.

"Lou" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.
Lou

I had some how missed that site. Good work. I pluged in the numbers
based on 601XL I'm building and I break even at 26.9 hours/year.
That makes me very happy.

Do you use yours for business at all?

Yes, I'll be using it to travel for business some.

Are you allocating something, cost-wise, for your labor during the building
process?