Old May 15th 04, 01:55 AM
Derek

Hi John.

Many thanks and I will get him to try it. Seems a bit drastic though ? !

Why is MY PC running XP and FS2004 on a bog standard GeForce 2 MX400
Graphics card working ok then ? Will this solve his probs matey ?

Cheers

Derek

"John Ward" wrote in message
Hi Derek,

The FAQ reading is often useful:
http://www.simflight.com/

Find fs9.cfg, typically in Documents and Settings\user

name\Application
Data\Microsoft\Fs9, look for the [MAIN] section, and try changing the
HideMenuNormal entry from 0 to 1.

Regards,
John
"Derek" wrote in message
Hi All,

My friend has installed FS9, and he is using a Radeon Pro 9700 Graphics
card. He has his resolution set at 1024 x 768, and finds that he is

unable
to klick "alt and enter" to give his a full screen view without the
Microsoft titles at the top of his screen ?

Why is this ? It worked ok in FS2002Pro. I have FS9 also but am only
running a Ge Force 2 MX400 G.C., and can do it no probs.

Is this a "failure" of his Graphics Card features then ?

Cheers

Derek