Old July 1st 20, 05:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default GP 15 Jeta

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 6:26:35 AM UTC-7, Eric Greenwell wrote:
2G wrote on 6/27/2020 7:47 AM:
.
.
.

I found this photo of the GP-15 on GP Glider's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/gpgliders/p...22297261160831
It clearly shows the glider's registration number, OM-M901. A search for that registration yielded this:
https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/view/1253786
Obviously this is a totally different aircraft. Can anyone explain this discrepancy?

Tom

I queried the US dealer (Tom Holloran), and the factory replied OM-M901 was
available when they needed a registration number, it was used for the glider while
it was in Poland, and they deregistered the glider when it was shipped to the US,
so the number is now available again. The US owner confirms he received a
deregistration document, and the glider is now registered in the US.

That number is not a Polish aircraft number - it is a Slovakian number which is assigned to another aircraft. The answer doesn't make sense.

Tom