Old December 29th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Davis

Default CFIs

Fred, where are you located?

At 18:36 29 December 2007, Fredsez wrote:
Thank you all for your quick and thoughtful responses.
Every thought
expressed has value. I own a good winch, but have not
made even one
launch with it.. I need help.
Yes, the 2-33 back seat is tough compared to our DG
500. 5 hours in
the DG is better than 30 mins in the 2-33. Fifteen
2-33's (if they
could be found), roughly equals the investment in another
DG. The
economics have are out of whack.
I'll study every one of your words againand again.
Our strip is only
600 ft wide by one mile and we have done auto tows.
Fishing the line
out of the desert weeds creats time and labor lost,
but the tows were
successful.
Please continue to think about creating more instructors
and
rewarding them in a better way.
More instructors would solve the problem of only one
instructor trying
to fit in some personal flying as well. I dropped out
of a club for
that exact reason. Fred.