Old April 16th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

Default Rotor Balancing

On Apr 17, 9:49 am, JohnO wrote:
On Apr 17, 6:51 am, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego skiddz "AT" adelphia

"DOT" net wrote:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:32:41 -0700, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"

wrote:
BTW just back from Bensen Days and Sun'n Fun. At Bensen days I hover
taxiied a 254# helicopter. Kinda nervy checking your self out in a single
seat, ultra lite helicopter. I expected it to have a strong tendency to
travel to several different zip codes simultaneously. Not so. Pretty
darned stable little bird. See the Mosquito Air.

254lbs? Wow. I almost weigh as much as that...

Was wathing video of the Mosquito XET last night. Cool little ship...

Yes, much nicer than the Hirth powered option. That lawnmower engine
sound drives me nuts!

But these T62-32 units are getting harder and harder to find nowadays.

Oh, I see it is actually a T62-2A1, not a -32. Is the price/
availability any better?