Old June 27th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:48:01 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the asshole, he will
always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting, forging,
lying, etc. Let your conscience be your guide. No matter what he
occasionally contributes, his overall impact on the news group is simply not
worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

The REAL Maxwell

Supporters in no particular order -

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
Robert M Gary
Frank Olsen
Dylan Smith
kontiki
Orval Fairbairn
EZ Peaces
Mxsmanic
gatt
Rich Ahrens
Manhattan Man

Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
Maxwell Isn't Well
gregvk
Rhonda Lee Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
St Raoul Xemblinosky
Vito Kuhn
Teh Secretary to teh imps
The.Sargon.gmail
Stealth Pilot
Rich Ahrens
K A Cannon
Horry

do you realise that we have *never* seen an aviation related post by
you.

if hughie is kind to me I'm going flying tomorrow. nyeah nyeah.
maxie you are a jealous little retard ...with such a lot to be jealous
of.

btw first time in history I've seen forged posters make more
intelligent comments than the original. keep it up guys.

maxie, care to answer the aeroplane shadow question????

Stealth Pilot