Old August 26th 08, 09:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Default From the other side of the world

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:29:15 GMT, "HEMI-Powered" wrote:

Glenn added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

well, back from a 8 week trip to see the darker side of the
world. Found some interesting aircraft. Even met a legend at
LAX ;-)

What exactly does "the darker side of the world" mean? Canada?
United States? Other? If the USA, I don't especially like the
reference.

But nobody likes the US.

Get lost Brit! Oh GAWD, I don't want to insult the rest of the Brit's,
Get lost Peter from plus.net.