Old July 6th 03, 10:25 PM

Ross Oliver wrote:

Shelter spots cost about $100 more per month than tiedowns, so the $10,000
price tag would pay for the added cost of a shelter spot for a long time.

With such a steep price tag, I wonder if they have considered leasing
them?

I have seen several posts and even more emails on this, and appreciate the
opportunity to review these diverse viewpoints. If I get involved with this
project you may be certain of two things: lower purchase price, and an
adaptive sales/marketing system that includes leasing and other creative
financing methods.

To me, it looks like a great idea the success of which requires manufacturing
engineering and production volume to get unit cost down, plus
distribution/financing options to satisfy all types of users and acquirers.

More opinions are really welcome!

And at Reid Hillview, what are the rates on hangar, shelter, and tiedown
space?

Henry