Old July 5th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Jarg wrote:
"Matt Giwer" wrote in message
. ..

What I meant to say is the sooner the Palestinians and people like you stop
their deluded dreaming, the sooner the situation can be resolved. Really,
you just wasted your time describing a bunch of hypotheticals that will not
occur. But hey, if the Palestinians want to wallow for another 50+ years
waiting for this to happen, that is their problem.

What I mean to say is people like you supporting the current rerun of
Kyrstalnacht are no better than those who supported the Nazis.

There is NO possible resolution to the problem because Israel does NOT want a
resolution to the problem.

Israel has never expressed any interest in even the minimum required for peace.
There is no appeasing Israel.

If your point is rejecting hypotheticals then first reject the idea Israel
wants peace. How in the world could millions of Europeans go to Israel and
choose perpetual war if they wanted peace? They perpertual war. It is in their
blood. It is their ideology. It is their culture.

Foreign Jews from Europe began murdering and terror bombing Palestinians in the
early 1930s. They murdered thousands as official policy to drive out 750,000
otheres in 1947-48 as revealed by Israel's own records. They launched a war of
conquest against Egypt in 1956. They attacked Egypt again in early 1967. They
attacked Syria during the 67 war.

Please tell me how it is possible to appease these bloodthirsty animals who
chose perpetual war?

--
How do you get rid of 12 million Mexicans? Start with 120,000 pickup trucks.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3661