Old September 21st 04, 05:55 AM
B2431

From: "Leadfoot"
Date: 9/20/2004 11:31 PM Central Daylight Time

snip

Also:
"It was an error that was made, however, in good faith and in the spirit
of trying to carry on a CBS News tradition of investigative reporting

without
fear or favoritism.

Please know that nothing is more important to us than people's trust in
our ability and our commitment to report fairly and truthfully. "

No favoritism?
Fair?
Running a bash-the-candidate story 8 weeks before the election?
That's a new definition of fair to me.
Where is the bash Kerry story that should be there for balance?

Give them a good story to bash Kerry with. I think at the moment CBS would
kill for one.

Unfortunately for the repugnants is that the latest on Kerry's medals is
that they were all awarded legitimately according to a navy investigation in
a DOD press release on Friday (the day to release news you want ignored)

I have to admit that I understand why people would think Shrub is smarter.
You have to be really dumb to go to Vietnam if you don't have to. ;-)

Ignoring the slam on those of who went to Viet Nam voluntarily why not dredge
up kerry's political history? He won't talk about it. Maybe he has something to
hide.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired