Old October 4th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default Engine analyzers

Robert M. Gary wrote:

Also, at one point JPI tried to make the output of the unit (you can
download everything to your PC) propietary. That is now long since
history but people will often bring it up as a grip.

JPI's problem is a fundamental way of thinking of customers as idiots.
They know better so shut the hell up. My avionics shop wanted to sell
me a JPI analyzer. I said anyopdy but JPI, never, ever JPI. They
readily acknoweledge they don't like JPI's attitude either and
especially can't stand their president but they make good stuff. They
do make good stuff but I'll never buy it.