Old April 20th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Mooney M20C Questions

Gosh Karl - I thought the M20 flew pretty nicely when you release the wing leveler. Nothing like a C182 or C206 - hell during the preflight I think we are supposed to check the delivery chute on the tail to make sure it hasn't clogged from the last load of concrete it hauled.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas
"karl gruber" wrote in message ...

" have) from causing vac failures. Up until 1977 Mooneys were certified
with full-time autopilots (maybe the only plane so certified).

And they need one. The Mooney has to be the most unresponsive airplane made.
It flys like a truck!

Karl
Bought new 201 in 1977